kiwigo logo

KiwiGo's Live Roadmap

All the new, ongoing projects, and past achievements of the KiwiGo journey.

Coming Soon

New and exciting roadmap events taking place in the near future.

๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ KiwiPay Tanzania
June 30, 2021

Market introduction

Updates
โš™๏ธ In-App Rating & Reviews
July 1, 2021

Adding rating and reviews of shops and drivers from users

Updates
โš™๏ธ BitGo integration
July 1, 2021

Integration with BitGo Digital Asset Platform

Updates
โš™๏ธ In-App 3-Sided Loyalty
August 1, 2021

Adding loyalty system for Users, Drivers and Merchants

Updates
โš™๏ธ In-App Cashback
September 1, 2021

Adding Cashback system for Users

Updates
๐Ÿ”ฅ Token Burn 1
September 25, 2021

47,500,000 KGO or 50,000,000 KGO tokens will be burnt

Updates
โš™๏ธ KGO referral reward
September 30, 2021

Merchants and Driver Onboarding using KiwiGo (KGO) Referral rewards

Updates
โš™๏ธ In-App Phone Top Up
October 1, 2021

Adding Phone Top Up functionality for major telco providers

Updates
๐Ÿ—ณ DAO voting 2
December 24, 2021

Holders will vote between two options: burning 95% with a project for the remaining 5% or burning 100% of the unlocked tokens in March 2022.

Updates
โš™๏ธ OTA integration
December 30, 2021

Adding hotels & flights booking in KiwiGo user apps using api integration.

Updates
โš™๏ธ KGO Loyalty & Cashback
February 28, 2022

Tokenization of loyalty and cashback in the KiwiGo app users.

Updates
๐Ÿ”ฅ Token Burn 2
March 25, 2022

47,500,000 KGO or 50,000,000 KGO tokens will be burnt

Updates
๐Ÿ—ณ DAO voting 3
June 24, 2022

Holders will vote between two options: burning 95% with a project for the remaining 5% or burning 100% of the unlocked tokens in Sep 2022.

Updates
โš™๏ธ Cryptocurrencies wallet in KiwiGo apps.
June 30, 2022

Multiple Cryptocurrencies Wallet on KiwiGo user, driver and merchant applications.

Updates
โš™๏ธ KiwiGo Cryptocurrencies Exchange
August 30, 2022

OTC & Decentralized Exchanges on KiwiGo applications.

Updates
๐Ÿ”ฅ Token Burn 3
September 25, 2022

47,500,000 KGO or 50,000,000 KGO tokens will be burnt

Updates
๐Ÿ—ณ DAO voting 4
December 24, 2022

Holders will vote between two options: burning 95% with a project for the remaining 5% or burning 100% of the unlocked tokens in March 2023.

Updates
โš™๏ธ Logistic tracking and Smart Contracts
January 1, 2023

Adding Logistic tracking and Smart Contracts using blockchain

Updates
๐Ÿ”ฅ Token Burn 4
March 25, 2023

760,000,000 or 800,000,000 KGO tokens will be burnt

Updates

Ongoing

Ongoing projects and milestones which the team is currently working on.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ KiwiPay Uganda
May 20, 2021

Market Entry

Updates
  • Strategic Partner Selection โœ…
  • Company registration โœ…
  • Training - coming soon
  • Central Bank discussion - in progress
  • Commercial Banks discussion - in progress
Completed
โš™๏ธ Improving automated Apps testing tools
May 26, 2021

Improvements in the users apps automated testing tools.

Updates
  • iOS - processing
  • Android - processing
Completed
โš™๏ธ DAO page on the website
May 27, 2021

Adding the DAO page on the website with the DAO voting system

Updates
  • Preparing UI - โœ…
  • Preparing Content - โœ…
  • Preparing project - โœ…โ€
  • DAOย voting feature using crypto wallets - โœ…โ€
  • Bug fix - in progress
Completed
June 20, 2021
โš™๏ธ In-App Cybersource integration
May 31, 2021

Adding Cybersource payment features in KiwiGo apps.

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ—ณ DAO voting 1
June 18, 2021

Holders will vote between two options: burning 95% with a project for the remaining 5% or burning 100% of the unlocked tokens in Sep 2021.

Updates
  • Project Posted โœ…
  • Opening of vote - coming soon
Completed
June 24, 2021

Achieved

Milestones already achieved by the KiwiGo team.

โš™๏ธ Adding Exchanges on website's KGO page
June 7, 2021

Adding all place to buy KGO on the website KGO Page

Updates
  • preparing UI - โœ…
  • add content - โœ…
  • Bug fix - โœ…
Completed
June 9, 2021
โš™๏ธ Adding Blog section on the website
May 28, 2021

adding blog section in website menu and home page

Updates
  • Preparing blog page UI โœ…
  • Preparing section on Home Page โœ…
  • Preparing blog article UI โœ…
  • Bug fix โœ…
  • Posting first article โœ…
Completed
June 5, 2021
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA with Ravy Khek
May 28, 2021

KGO AMA with KiwiGo's ambassador Ravy Khek.

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Reddit and BitcoinTalk channels on CoingGecko
May 27, 2021

We added the links to our Reddit and Bitcointalk channels on KiwiGo's Coingecko listing page.

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Token burn schedule on website pages
May 27, 2021

We added KGO token burn details on "Home" Page and "About" page in FAQ section

Updates
Completed
May 27, 2021
๐Ÿ”ฅ KGO's DAO voting & Token burn schedule
May 25, 2021

Release of KGO's DAO voting & Token burn schedule

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android User App Update
May 25, 2021

Android User App Updated with new payment features and minor bug fixes.

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS User App Update
May 21, 2021

iOS User App Updated with new payment features and minor bug fixes.

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ New Services Page on website
May 20, 2021

Migrate content from previous website and create new service page for Wallet, Ride-hailing, On-demand Delivery...

Updates
  • Preparing UI - โœ…
  • Importing data - โœ…โ€
  • Bug fix - โœ…
Completed
June 17, 2021
โš™๏ธ New Roadmap Page on Website
May 20, 2021

Adding a roadmap page on the website using a Kanban design

Updates
  • Preparing UIย โœ…
  • Importing data - in progress
  • Bug fix โœ…
Completed
June 1, 2021
๐Ÿ’ธ 60,000 KGO Transactions
May 20, 2021

60,000 KGO Transactions on the Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค GIM-UEMOA in Senegal
May 18, 2021

Meeting with General Director of GIM-EUMOA Mr. Minayegnan Coulibaly in Senegal

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Minister of Digital Economy & Telecommunications in Senegal
May 18, 2021

Meeting with the Minister of Digital Economy & Telecommunications Mr. Yankhoba Diatara in Senegal

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA in Dakar Senegal
May 17, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on YouTube with Medoune Diop

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ New Team Page on the Website
May 16, 2021

All key team members went out of Stealth

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA in Douala, Cameroon
May 15, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on Youtube with Ecobank, GIMAC, OrangeMoney and local partners

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ MTN Payment Gateway Integration
May 14, 2021

MTN mobile payments full integration with KiwiGo payment gateway

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ OrangeMoney Payment Gateway Integration
May 13, 2021

OrangeMoney full integration with KiwiGo payment gateway

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Certik audit validation
May 11, 2021

Validation of Kiwigovault contract audit and onboarding on Certik.org

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Ecobank Payment Gateway Integration
May 10, 2021

Ecobank full integration with KiwiGo payment gateway

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ In-app 3 sided support
May 8, 2021

Integration of Zendesk to provide easy support desk in KiwiGo supper app for users, merchants and drivers

Updates
  • Backend โœ…
  • iOs user app โœ…
  • Android user app โœ…
  • iOs merchant app โœ…
  • Android merchant app โœ…
  • iOs driver app โœ…
  • Android driver app โœ…
Completed
May 27, 2021
๐Ÿค Cointiger AMA
May 7, 2021

Ask Me Anything with Cointiger Telegram community

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ New Website
May 6, 2021

We made it sexier

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ“™ Logo Redesign
May 6, 2021

Update of the art direction

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA with Christophe Nicolas
April 29, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on Youtube with Chistophe Nicolas

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Coinsbit Trading Competition
April 28, 2021

Trading Competition with Coinsbit.com

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Coinsbit
April 28, 2021

New Listing on Coinsbit.io with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ“ฐ Press Release
April 27, 2021

Press release about KiwiGo partnership with the GIMAC

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Cointiger Trading Competition
April 27, 2021

Trading Competition with Cointiger.com

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Pancakeswap V2
April 27, 2021

New Listing on Pancakeswap V2 with the pair KGO/BUSD

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA with Holders
April 26, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on Youtube with selected Holders

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Hotbit
April 25, 2021

New Listing on Hotbit.com with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Hotbit Bounty Event
April 25, 2021

Twitter airdrop campaign on Hotbit.com

Updates
Completed
May 25, 2021
๐Ÿ’ธ 50,000 KGO Transactions
April 24, 2021

50,000 KGO Transactions on the Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Pancakeswap V2
April 24, 2021

New Listing on Pancakeswap V2 with the pair KGO/BNB

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KiwiGo Summer Song
April 23, 2021

KiwiGo summer song publishing on Youtube

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA with OCCE
April 23, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on Youtube with Greg & Christophe DEBIEN

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Cointiger Twitter Giveaway
April 23, 2021

Airdrop campaign on Twitter with Cointiger.com

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Cointiger Price Prediction
April 23, 2021

Price prediction contest on Telegram with Cointiger.com

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA with GIMAC
April 21, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on Youtube with Greg & Valentin MBOZO'O

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Cointiger
April 21, 2021

New Listing on Cointiger.com with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ“ฐ Press Release
April 20, 2021

Press release about KGO token release and listings

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Certik audit request
April 16, 2021

Request for Kiwigovault contract audit and onboarding on Certik.org

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ Wallet Division
April 12, 2021

Wallet divided in four (Shareholders, Exchanges, Marketing, Collaborators & staffs)

Updates
Completed
๐ŸŽฅ KGO AMA
April 9, 2021

KGO AMA livechat on Youtube with Greg

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Online Classifieds
April 8, 2021

Android Apps Updated with Online Classifieds & third party feeds integration features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Online Classifieds
April 8, 2021

iOS Apps Updated with Online Classifieds & third party feeds integration features

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Azbit
April 8, 2021

New listing on Azbit.com with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Liquidity lock Pancakeswap
April 7, 2021

Liquidity locked on Pancakeswap using DxLock

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Folgory
April 2, 2021

New listing on Folgory.com with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ“ฐ Press Release
March 28, 2021

Press release about KiwiGo (KGO) Token launch

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ“™ Whitepaper V3
March 25, 2021

Publishing of whitepaper V3

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Dex-Trade
March 25, 2021

New listing on Dex-Trade.com with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค IndoEx
March 25, 2021

New listing on Indoex.io with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Catex
March 25, 2021

New listing on Catex.io with the pair KGO/USDT

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ KiwigoVault
March 24, 2021

Smart contract to lock 95% of KGO tokens

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ 30,000 KGO Transactions
March 24, 2021

30,000 KGO Transactions on the Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ 20,000 KGO Transactions
March 21, 2021

20,000 KGO Transactions on the Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค CoinGecko
March 19, 2021

New Listing on CoinGecko

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค CoinMarketCap
March 19, 2021

New Listing on CoinMarketCap

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Julswap
March 19, 2021

New Listing on Julswap with the pair KGO/BNB

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค Pancakeswap
March 19, 2021

New Listing on Pancakeswap with the pair KGO/BNB

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ 10,000 KGO Transactions
March 18, 2021

10,000 KGO Transactions on the Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ ย 5,000 Holders
March 18, 2021

5,000 KGO Holders displayed on BSCscan

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿฆ First Tweet
March 17, 2021

KGO publishes its first tweet

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ 5,000 KGO Transactions
March 17, 2021

5,000 KGO Transactions on the Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ 1,000 Holders
March 16, 2021

1,000 KGO Holders displayed on BSCscan

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ’ธ Airdrop 100,000 KGO
March 11, 2021

Airdrop of 10KGO per wallet to 10,000 new holders

Updates
Completed
March 18, 2021
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ KiwiPay Togo
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช KiwiPay Niger
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ KiwiPay Mali
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ผ KiwiPay Guinea-Bissau
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ซ KiwiPay Burkina Faso
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ KiwiPay Cรดte d'Ivoire
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฏ KiwiPay Benin
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ KiwiPay Senegal
March 1, 2021

Market Introduction

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Promotion & Coupons
February 27, 2021

Android Apps Updated with Promotion & Coupons

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Promotion & Coupons
February 27, 2021

iOS Apps Updated with Promotion & Coupons

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ KiwiGo Deploys on Binance Smart Chain
February 19, 2021

Creation of the KGO token on Binance Smart Chain

Updates
Completed
February 22, 2021
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps News
January 30, 2021

iOS Apps Updated with News features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps News
January 30, 2021

Android Apps Updated with News features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Improvements
January 15, 2021

Android Apps Updated with all features improvements

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Improvements
January 15, 2021

iOS Apps Updated with all features improvements

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Wallet + Connectors
December 28, 2020

IOS Apps Updated with wallet & connectors features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Wallet + Connectors
December 28, 2020

Android Apps Updated with wallet & connectors features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Update Logistic Cooperation
December 6, 2020

Android Apps Updated with Logistic Cooperation Channel features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Update Logistic Cooperation
December 6, 2020

iOS Apps Updated with Logistic Cooperation Channel features

Updates
Completed
KiwiPay Afrique de l'Ouest
December 1, 2020

Structure Incorporation for the UEMOA zone, HQ in Dakar, Senegal

Updates
Completed
March 1, 2020
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Update Last-Mile
November 25, 2020

Android Apps Updated with Last-mile delivery features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Update Last-Mile
November 25, 2020

iOS Apps Updated with Last-mile delivery features

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค KiwiPay Madagascar partners with Bank Of Africa
November 1, 2020

Key Partnership

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Update Ride-hailing
October 30, 2020

Android Apps Updated with new ride hailing features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Update Ride-Hailing
October 21, 2020

iOS Apps Updated with ride-hailing features and minor bug fixes.

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Notifications
October 15, 2020

Android Apps Updated with Notifications features

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Notifications
October 15, 2020

IOS Apps Updated with Notifications features

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค KiwiPay Madagascar partners with Orange
October 1, 2020

Key Partnership

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ iOS Apps Update Shop Categories
September 30, 2020

iOS Apps Updated with multi-categories for on-demand deliveries

Updates
Completed
โš™๏ธ Android Apps Update Shop Categories
September 30, 2020

Android Apps Updated with multi-categories for on-demand deliveries

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ KiwiPay Pte Ltd
September 21, 2020

Structure Incorporation HQ in Singapore

Updates
Completed
๐Ÿค KiwiPay partners with Telma
September 1, 2020

Key Partnership

Updates
Completed